BECOME A MEMBER
Join our mailing list
or Sign Up for a
THE ARCHIVE: CHRISTCHURCH HISTORY SOCIETY
St. Georges Church, Jumpers Dedication in 1928.
DESCRIPTION OF RECORD:
Dedication of St. George's Church, Jumpers by the Bishop of Winchester in 1928. Taken from a copy of the Christchurch Parish Review February. 1928 and reproduced in this special edition of the Christchurch Parish News devoted to St. George's.
DATE OF COVERAGE
Attribution Non-Commercial CC BY-NC
GET ACCESS TO THESE ITEMS FROM THE CHS ARCHIVE ROOM
FOR MORE DETAILS & FULL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL PLEASE CONTACT OUR RESEARCH TEAM AT email@example.com