BECOME A MEMBER
Join our mailing list
or Sign Up for a
THE ARCHIVE: CHRISTCHURCH HISTORY SOCIETY
Dedication of the Priory Bells, February 1931.
DESCRIPTION OF RECORD:
The Vicar dedicates the Priory Church Bells following completion of their rehanging by the addition of a new No. 6 bell. Taken from the Christchurch Parish Review.
DATE OF COVERAGE
Attribution Non-Commercial CC BY-NC
GET ACCESS TO THESE ITEMS FROM THE CHS ARCHIVE ROOM
FOR MORE DETAILS & FULL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL PLEASE CONTACT OUR RESEARCH TEAM AT firstname.lastname@example.org