BECOME A MEMBER
Join our mailing list
or Sign Up for a
THE ARCHIVE: CHRISTCHURCH HISTORY SOCIETY
Closure of Mudeford School May 1925.
DESCRIPTION OF RECORD:
Mudeford School closure as the centre of village instruction on May 29th 1925. Taken from the Christchurch Parish Magazine.
DATE OF COVERAGE
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC-BY-NC)
GET ACCESS TO THESE ITEMS FROM THE CHS ARCHIVE ROOM
FOR MORE DETAILS & FULL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL PLEASE CONTACT OUR RESEARCH TEAM AT firstname.lastname@example.org