Purewell, Christchurch, view looking east. On the left is a plain brick built house (looks a bit derelict), next along is a 3 storey house with ground floor in use by Hamptons antiques, then the Wesleyan Chapel. In the foreground is a parked motor Odd notes on back of photo: Hamptons 1852, 5 – 1913 Wesley/Methodists, 6 (St Helens) Mr H. Hope 1909 J.W. Hodgkings, 7 Dr Marc Pus (?).