Court House, Castle Street
Court House’ Castle Street. This photograph used in Allen Whites book on Castle Street, see Page 40. Caption states photograph supplied by Mrs A.E. Lane Granddaughter of Edward Head a bootmaker who emigrated to new Zealand in 1873. View shows several people outside of the medieval thatched building which was demolished in 1884. On the left is the building now known as the New Forest Perfumery, a pram is outside. Allen White collection.