top of page
BECOME A MEMBER
Join our mailing list
or Sign Up for a
full membership

VISIT OUR
ONLINE STORE
THE ARCHIVE: CHRISTCHURCH HISTORY SOCIETY
Day Schools Report for 1910.

DESCRIPTION OF RECORD:
Summary of main activities at the Day Schools including play-grounds being drained and gravelled and the Boy's School being supplied with electric light. Taken from the Christchurch (with Mudeford) Parish Magazine.
DATE OF COVERAGE
REFERENCE NUMBER
CHS008479
ACCESS
Visit Archive
LICENSE
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC-BY-NC)
SUBJECT
Education
PLACE
Christchurch
FORMAT
Article
GET ACCESS TO THESE ITEMS FROM THE CHS ARCHIVE ROOM
FOR MORE DETAILS & FULL ACCESS TO THIS MATERIAL PLEASE CONTACT OUR RESEARCH TEAM AT enquiries@historychristchurch.org.uk
bottom of page



